POSITION TITLE: Healthcare Risk Management Coordinator
REPORTING TO: Manager, Healthcare Risk Management
University Degree/College Diploma
Advanced Microsoft Office, in particular Excel and pivot tables.
Minimum 3 years working experience in healthcare with an emphasis on risk management/patient safety
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
• High regard for quality control and attention to detail.
• Exceptional customer service
• Good time management skills, well organized and able to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
• Proficiency in computer skills with special emphasis on the Microsoft Office suite of tools, specifically Excel and pivot tables.
• Ability to work independently and as a team member.
• Willing to demonstrate initiative and interest in learning opportunities.
• Excellent written, verbal and listening skills, including delivering presentations.
• Excellent customer (both internal and external) service skills.
• Ability to work with all levels of employees (staff thru executive).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Act as a primary resource for subscribers/insured’s and Healthcare Risk Management (HRM) staff for HIROC’s Risk Assessments Checklist (RAC) (i.e. coordinating invitations, demonstrations, account setup, trouble shooting, preparing the RAC Annual Report, conducting RAC reviews, preparing congratulatory emails and requesting premium discount as required, quality assurance testing as required).
• Act as a primary resource for subscribers and HRM staff for HIROC Risk Register program (RR) (i.e. soliciting and coordinating invitations, demonstrations, account setup, trouble shooting, quality assurance testing as required).
• Complies, reviews and analyzes liability and property claims analysis reports and incorporate results into appropriate formats (e.g. graphs, charts and PPT) as requested by subscribers and HRM/HIROC staff (including preparation for annual executive meetings).
• Conduct quality checks/testing to ensure claims data/report accuracy.
• Convert data and text into predefined templates.
• Coordinate and disseminate queries from firstname.lastname@example.org or from other HIROC departments.
• Participate in ad hoc HRM and HIROC projects, initiatives and committees.
• Contribute to the HRM department planning.
• Participate in ongoing educational opportunities.
• Support and act as a resource/backup to the Corporate Administrative Assistant and HRM department for HIROC conferences and webinars.
• Other duties as required.
• Compile resources, claim data, etc. to support the development/maintenance of Risk Reference Sheets, Risk Notes and other tools.
HOURS OF WORK:
May be required to attend after-hours functions/meetings.
Normal working conditions in an office setting. Working at computer for most of the day.
Travel may be required
In order to be considered for this position, please include a current résumé or detailed qualifications summary with your application. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted
Please send your résumé to:
HIROC is committed to providing a barrier-free environment for all stakeholders, including our subscribers, employees, job applicants, suppliers, the public and any visitors who may enter our premises, access our information, or use our services. As an organization, we respect and uphold the requirements set forth under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and its associated standards and regulations and will ensure that we offer a safe and welcoming environment that is respectful of each person’s dignity and independence.
As an organization, HIROC is dedicated to meeting the needs of individuals with disabilities in a timely manner. We understand that providing a barrier-free environment is a shared effort, and as an organization, we are committed to working with the necessary parties to make accessibility a reality for all.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://hr@hiroc →