Website SE Health (Saint Elizabeth Health Care)
RN, RPN, PSW & Therapists for Full time and Part time Virtual, hospital and community roles across Canada.
SE Health (Saint Elizabeth Health Care) is a social enterprise applying our knowledge, vision and drive to forever impact how people live and age at home, today and into the future.
As a not-for-profit organization with Canadian roots and 110 years of expertise, we bring
quality excellence and innovation to home care, seniors lifestyle and family caregiving.
Through our team of 9,000 Leaders of Impact, we deliver 20,000 care exchanges daily,
totalling 50 million in the last decade alone.
If you join our team you will become a part of a distinguished Canadian, not-for-profit organization with a century of experience.
• You will have access to a total rewards program which includes group benefits and pension plan
• You may be eligible for our education bursaries and tuition assistance program
• You may have flexible working hours
• You will be provided with an extensive paid orientation and preceptorship program
• You will be eligible for subsidized RNAO/RPNAO memberships
JOIN OUR HEALTH CARE TEAM TODAY!
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE www.sehc.com
To apply for this job please visit www.sehc.com.