Website West Park Healthcare Centre
The Executive Offices is currently in need of a:
VICE PRESIDENT, PROGRAMS & CHIEF NURSING EXECUTIVE
Competition# 2018-NU-6484 Reports to: President & CEO
Posting Date: August 9, 2018 Closing Date: August 16, 2018
Shift: Days Status: Full-time
The VP, Programs & CNE provides leadership and is accountable for the clinical programs of rehabilitation/community living and complex continuing care as well as Rehab Plus/Ambulatory Care, Pharmacy, Infection Prevention and Control, Staffing and Admitting, Professional Practice, Patient Experience and the Long Term Ventilation Strategy & Centre of Excellence. As a senior executive, the VP, Programs & CNE is responsible for the highest quality patient services attainable within resources, while ensuring a cost effective operation.The CNE is an ex-officio, non-voting member of the Board of Directors, identifying relevant current and emerging issues and contributing to decision making in a manner that is consistent with the mission, vision and values of the Centre, standards of practice, quality outcomes and legislative and statutory requirements.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Health Administration or related area
- Registration in good standing with the College of Nurses of Ontario and Registered Nurses Association of Ontario
- Academic appointment preferred
- Minimum of 10 years related experience in progressive leadership roles, including executive experience, within an Ontario healthcare setting;
- Excellent problem solving, leadership and change management skills
- Ability to prioritize a constant and varied workload
- Ability to develop and direct service provision and new models of care
- Ability to engage with patients, families, visitors and staff at all levels of the organization in a meaningful and effective manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytic abilities
- Proficient in the use of MS Office products including Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Evidence of good performance history and attendance record
- Ability to work in a manner that exemplifies the centre’s core values and helpspatientsget their life back
- Should be aware of conditions and measures that may affect the safety of patients, residents, students, employees, volunteers, physicians and visitors
At West Park Healthcare Centre, we are committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment, an important part of living our brand. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the community. Our accessible employment practices are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and the Ontario Human Rights Code. Should you require accommodation during any phase of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your cover letter. For further assistance please contact the Human Resources Department at (416) 243-3600 extension 4633.
For a copy of the complete job description email Liliana.firstname.lastname@example.org
Internal Application Forms may be obtained from the Human Resources Department. We encourage interested staff to apply for a transfer. However, if candidates have been in their current position for 6 months or less, eligibility for an interview will be based on operational circumstances as determined by the departmental Managers.
Please note: a concurrent external search will be conducted.
To apply for this job email your details to Liliana.email@example.com