Case Managers/Care Co-ordinators
|Company Name||Day Advertising for CCAC|
|Date Posted||Jun 29, 2012|
Join our team of Case Managers/Care Coordinators
Be the health professional clients know they can rely on to see things from their
perspective and guide them as they navigate the complexities of the health care
system, planning their care and supporting them so they can access the community
services they need to maintain their independence and quality of life. RNs, MSWs, OTs, PTs, RDs and SLPs are invested to apply. For details, locations and employee videos, or to apply, visit
Connecting you with care
Votre lien aux soins
Most Community Care Access Centres of Ontario are governed by the requirements of the French Language Services Act. We provide services in French and encourage applications from French-speaking candidates.
- Manager, Inpatient Services & District Stroke Centre posted about 24 hours ago.
- Registered Nurses, Registered Practical Nurses and Personal Support Workers posted 2 days ago.
- OAR MEMBERSHIP ENGAGEMENT MANAGER posted 17 days ago.
- Clinical Quality Analyst posted 18 days ago.
- Regional Clinical Liaison – Quality (Transplant) posted 23 days ago.