Client Services Manager - London, Ontario
|Company Name||South West CCAC|
|Date Posted||Jan 03, 2013|
Votre lien aux soins
Community Care Access Centres (CCACs) are publicly funded healthcare agencies dedicated to enhancing the health, quality of life and independence of individuals in our communities by offering a single point of access to home and community services. CCACs assist clients in making informed choices about health care options and work in partnership with clients and care providers including hospitals, community support agencies, LTC homes and others to ensure that the right care is available at the right time and place.
Client Services Manager – London, Ontario
As a member of the client services team, you will be responsible for managing daily operations to ensure that effective and efficient services are provided to clients and their families through the provision of care coordination services and long-term care home placement services.
The Manager, Client Services will lead the delivery of client driven care services by building and maintaining relationships with community/hospital stakeholders, contracted service providers, and other health systems partners. You will also lead, participate and demonstrate an understanding of quality, risk and client safety principles and practice and follow all safe practices and procedures to support a safe client and working environment.
Successful candidates will demonstrate the following:
• University Degree in Healthcare or Business Administration or combined education and experience
• Knowledge of direct care coordination models used in community health care organizations
• Good knowledge of community resources (e.g., services and programs), and roles of health care professionals
• Knowledge of challenges and issues, methods and techniques for outsourced/ contracted services and service providers
• Knowledge of tools, systems and databases used in client service delivery and management
• Practical knowledge of relevant legislation (e.g., Long-Term Care Act, Nursing Homes Act, etc.)
• Strong planning and organizing skills
• Ability to use MS Office applications (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
For more information, visit www.hrassociates.ca/swccac or call Andrew Tang at 1-866-598-1500, extension 248. Qualified candidates are encouraged to forward a resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 14, 2013.
- Manager, Emergency, Surgical & Infusion Services posted 9 days ago.