By Sarah Garland You probably know someone who snores. And their snoring may be pretty loud and disruptive. Maybe it’s so disruptive that it’s causing...
By Ana Gajic A new, first-of-its-kind app is now available to support clinicians with decisions on best practice rehabilitation strategies for patients with arm impairment...
Video Spotlight – Augmented Reality In Health Care
- Mom and baby spared traumatic birth after heart surgery performed inside the womb
- In-utero surgery gives baby Sebastian good heart-start in life
- Groundbreaking in utero heart surgery saves baby’s life at Sick Kids Hospital
- Kelowna Auto Group reaches target fundraising goal for Kelowna General Hospital
- RCMP waited 3 days before warning public of killer’s escape