PART 2 OF 3 Emergencies can strike at any time. Jarring, chaotic and often life-threatening, they startle the senses and send adrenaline soaring. In this...
By Justin Faiola Visiting a healthcare provider for an initial consultation can be a lengthy, cumbersome process. You have paperwork to fill out, you bring...
Robotic Surgery Demonstration Using Da Vinci Surgical System
- Strike called off in govt hospitals: Doctors resume work, to clear backlog of surgeries in phases – The Indian Express
- Doctors strike: ‘Hospitals back to 100% from Sunday’ – Hindustan Times
- US Imposed Syria Sanctions Hit Children’s Cancer Treatment at Damascus Children’s Hospital – Center for Research on Globalization
- ‘Priest worth 20 doctors’, says health minister – Inquirer.net
- Report: Coachella Valley has enough hospital beds, but not enough doctors – The Desert Sun