To advertise please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Over the past 29 years, Hospital News has become one of the most respected medical newspapers in Canada. It is read every month by thousands of healthcare professionals throughout Ontario and across Canada looking for the latest medical news, products, services and career opportunities.
Benefits of advertising in Hospital Newsinclude:
- Targeted distribution to hundreds of health care professionals Canada wide.
- Monthly Readership: 55,000+ throughout Canada.
- Including over 14,500 copies via subscription across Canada targeting CEO’s & senior decision makers across Canada.
- 1 full month of coverage.
- Full Process Colour available.
- Free exposure on www.hospitalnews.com.
- The best overall value in Canada for your advertising dollar!
Readers of Hospital News are primarily staff. 63% are regular readers, 78% read at least half of any particular issue. 90% look at the advertisements. Pass along readership is high at 50%, making it available to someone else after they look at it.
Topics of Interest are best practices, new technologies and research, government issues, successful procedures and processes, new equipment, medical issues, structure of hospitals and, of course, recruitment and career search.
Readership Breakdown is split between medical personnel and those in administration. Readers are Executives, Operations & Purchasing Officials, Finance Officers, Directors of: medical records, radiology and nurses, therapists, clerical, technician/baoratory, foodservice, doctors, libraries and Hospital Associations.
Hospital News Answers the Need for an Exchange of Information and Experience
- 14,500 subscriptions to Executives, Administrators, Directors, Operations, & Purchasing Officials at Hospitals and affiliated associations across Canada.
- Published Monthly.
- Circulation of over 55,000 copies throughout Canada and distributed to over 420 Hospitals.
- Distribution is via newsstands or by subscriptions.
- The stands are located in: Cafeterias, staff lounges, main lobbies, and employee entrances, making the paper highly visible and easily accessible.
- All other hospitals receive copies by mail, bulk subscription and single paid subscribers.